Monday, March 16, 2015

I CLIMB BECAUSE...

I climb because of countless reasons.
I climb in all of the seasons.

I climb because I love the outdoors.

I climb to escape from concrete floors.
I climb because I desire reaching new heights.
I climb to experience dark and starry nights.

I climb because I hope the wind sings.

I climb so that I can fly though I don't have wings.
I climb because I wish to hug huge trees.
I climb to kiss wildflowers like honey bees.

I climb because in the clouds I desire to walk.

I climb in silence so that my heart could talk.
I climb because I fancy seeing the world in a different perspective.
I climb to be more physically active.


I climb because I crave to challenge myself.
I climb to know that I'm small as an elf.
I climb because I aspire conquering my limitations.
I climb to see weaklings defy expectations.


I climb because it is good for my health.
I climb to acquire abundant wealth.
I climb because it makes me happy.
I climb eventhough I am sometimes sloppy.

I climb because the views are more than the usual.

I climb although I am a mere mortal.
I climb because of the friends I meet along the trail.
I climb searching for answers like the Holy Grail.

I climb because I simply start on a single step.

I climb yearning to bring my pet.
I climb because it is useless devotion.
I climb to satisfy my ceaseless passion.

These and all that I may have failed to recall,

I climb because I am capable.


                                                                  *** Ogzie ***










No comments:

Post a Comment